Friday, June 18, 2010

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are
Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden
from You, When I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest
parts of the earth, Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And
in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, when as yet
there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in
number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You. Psalm 139:13-18

3 comments:

  1. Just was told today that the best way to believe that you are perfect just the way you are is to study this Psalm! SO how did you get to travel the world? Anniversary or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, my hubbs wanted me to go on a hunting trip w/ him, so I made a deal with him, "I'll go if we can go to Germany" (I have an uncle that lives there and thought we couldn't possibly go to Scotland and not Germany:) was less then 2 hour flight from there, so he said "deal!" yay, my uncle lives only 2 1/2 hours away from Paris on the fast train so we did that too, so fun! I must say I did enjoy the hunt too (friends of ours from lower Michigan came too, 2 other couples)

    ReplyDelete