Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thoughts for the day~

Good afternoon, hmmm, just glanced at the clock, 5:18 already, I guess I should say G'evening, wow where did the day go?! Here it is Sunday February 6th, it ends up being a lazy day for me, I came home from church, made lunch for Monica and william & I (my hubbs and Jestin are off to hockey, he scored a goal this morning, yay! I didn't go because I lead worship at my church) then I promptly changed into sweats to hang out in, comfy, comfy! I took a few pictures of a few things I'm working on, fun stuff! The sun is setting as I look out the window, it reminds me of the song, The day is dying in the west, which now makes my heart sad and tears come as i type, as the song reminds me of my dear momma bear that went to be with Jesus this past summer, oh how I miss her! Thank You Lord forYour sweet comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment